Introduce of The Aluminium Disk
Aluminum discs are widely used in electronics, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, culture and education and auto parts, electrical appliances, insulation, machinery manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, military, mold, construction, printing and other industries. Such as kitchen utensils such as non-stick pan, pressure cooker and other hardware products such as lampshades, water heater shell, stretching tank. The aluminium disk is the largest amount of aluminum alloy sheet and strip deep processing of products.
Aluminium Disk Quality Control:
Aluminum disk Surface Finish: Bright & smooth surface, without flow lines, slightly oiled to avoid White rusting.Smooth,Brightly ,No Zone of Fracture ,No Scratched ,No oil Sludge
Quality of Material:Totally free from defects like White Rust, Oil Patches, Roll Marks, Edge Damage, Camber, Dents, Holes, Break Lines, Scratches and free from coil set.
We enjoy a good reputation among our customers for our aluminum disk with high quality and competitive price, win high appreciation from our clients with the excellent workman-ship and professional ability. The quality matches with ISO 9001 quality management system.
Manufacturing Processes of Aluminium Disk
MELTING OF RAW MATERIAL
• The raw material is melted and is converted into a billet. Each billet has a Cast No. and is free from all defects.
• The billets formed are reheated in a furnace. The fireman ensures proper temperature control in furnace.
• These billets are rolled in HOT ROLLING MACHINE and later in COLD ROLLING MACHINE to provide us aluminium sheets in a preferred gauge. The quality control supervisor keeps a continuous watch to ensure rolling within laid down tolerances.
• The sheets drawn out of the Rolling Machines can be of long length so these sheets are cut into half by SHEARING MACHINE.
• After this process, the sheets are cut into Aluminium DIsk by CIRCLE CUTTING MACHINE.
HEATING ALUMINIUM Disk
• After Aluminium Disk is cut, it is put back into heating furnace so that the circle becomes soft and doesn't break in the further processes to come.
Grade: 3000 Series
Type: aluminium disk
Surface Treatment: Coated
Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
Model Number: 3003
Product name: 3003 Low Price Aluminium Disk On Sale
Name: 3003 Aluminium Disk
Material: Aluminium Ingot
Alloy: 3003 Aluminium Disk
Standard: GB/T 3190-2008
Commodity name: Aluminium Disk