Introduce of The 3003 O Aluminum Circle
3003 O Aluminum Circle is widely used in electronics, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, culture and education and auto parts, electrical appliances, insulation, machinery manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, military, mold, construction, printing and other industries. Such as kitchen utensils such as non-stick pan, pressure cooker and other hardware products such as lampshades, water heater shell, stretching tank. The 3003 O Aluminum Circle is the largest amount of aluminum alloy sheet and strip deep processing of products.
3003 O Aluminum Circle Quality Control:
3003 O Aluminum Circle Surface Finish: Bright & smooth surface, without flow lines, slightly oiled to avoid White rusting.Smooth,Brightly ,No Zone of Fracture ,No Scratched ,No oil Sludge
Quality of Material:Totally free from defects like White Rust, Oil Patches, Roll Marks, Edge Damage, Camber, Dents, Holes, Break Lines, Scratches and free from coil set.
We enjoy a good reputation among our customers for our 3003 O Aluminum Circle with high quality and competitive price, win high appreciation from our clients with the excellent workman-ship and professional ability. The quality matches with ISO 9001 quality management system.
Manufacturing Processes of 3003 O Aluminum Circle
MELTING OF RAW MATERIAL
• The raw material is melted and is converted into a billet. Each billet has a Cast No. and is free from all defects.
• The billets formed are reheated in a furnace. The fireman ensures proper temperature control in furnace.
• These billets are rolled in HOT ROLLING MACHINE and later in COLD ROLLING MACHINE to provide us aluminium sheets in a preferred gauge. The quality control supervisor keeps a continuous watch to ensure rolling within laid down tolerances.
• The sheets drawn out of the Rolling Machines can be of long length so these sheets are cut into half by SHEARING MACHINE.
3003 O Aluminum Circle
• After this process, the sheets are cut into Aluminium DIsk by CIRCLE CUTTING MACHINE.
HEATING 3003 O Aluminum Circle
• After aluminium circle cookware is cut, it is put back into heating furnace so that the circle becomes soft and doesn't break in the further processes to come.
1 What is yor MOQ?
Generally, for CC material, the MOQ is 3-5 tons each size, for DC material, the MOQ is 6-8 tons each size, and for Pharmaceutical Packing Foil, the MOQ is 1ton each size.
2 What is your delivery time?
Normally 20-35 days, and it really depends on the specification.
3 Which product you can supply?
We mainly supply Aluminium Plain coil/sheet, Aluminium embossed coil/sheet, Aluminium checkered sheet/coil, Aluminium Disk, Aluminium Strip and Aluminium Foil, with different surface treatment.
4 Where do your raw materials come from?
Our raw materials (aluminum ingot, Oil, Packing material, Painting, etc.) come from excellent supplier who have ISO, BV, or SGS certificates.
5 How can I get a sample? What’s the sample fee? How long will it take?
Please confirm with us the model you’ll purchase firstly. After checking it’s available firstly, we can provide the free sample, usually in A4 size. The express fee should be paid by your side at the first time.
We can send out the sample within 3 working days after receiving payment.
6 What is the payment terms?
T/T and L/C at sight are acceptable for us.
7 How about the after-service?
If package outside is broken during transport, please refuse and contact the carrier.
If any problem during usage, please feel free to contact us and we will reply within 24 hours.
8 What can we expect?
Superior quality, reasonable price, exclusive service, and good after-sale guarantee.
Customers satisfaction is our consistent pursuit.