The properties of aluminum circle for pots, cookware, nonstick aluminium circle (or shaped blanks) make them ideal for use in a number of markets including the cookware, automotive and lighting industries etc
1. Low anisotropy, which facilitates deep drawing
2. Strong mechanical properties
3. High and homogeneous heat diffusion
4. Ability to be enameled, covered by PTFE (or others), anodized
5. Good reflectivity
6. High strength-to-weight ratio
7. Durability and resistance to corrosion
Aluminum circles is widely used in electronics, comestic, medicine, auto parts, home appliances, machine manfacturing, moulding, building and printing, especially for cookware, like non-stick pan, pressure cooker, and hardware, like lampshade, jacketing shall. Aluminum circle disc is the most widely used deep drawing products of aluminum alloy strip.
1 XXX series aluminum alloy
1. Belongs to the industrial pure aluminum.
2. Small density, good conductivity, high thermal conductivity, melting latent heat, light reflection coefficient, thermal neutron absorption boundary area is lesser, and Colour and lustre is beautiful.
3. Aluminum surface in air to form a dense and strong oxidation film, prevent the invasion of the oxygen, thus has the character of good corrosion resistance.
4. Lower intensity, 1 XXX series aluminum alloy heat treatment method cannot achieve reinforcement effect, only a method of cold work hardening is adopted to improve the strength.
Pure Aluminum Circle, like Alloy 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100 and Alloy Aluminum Circle, like Alloy 3003. Both hot treated and non-heat treated alloy can be used for aluminum circle production.
Packing & shipment:
Standard wooden pallet for exporting seaworthy or according to your requirement
Shipping: about 25 days after receipt advance
Product Features of cookware Aluminium circle:
Longer service life
Easy to use
Manufacturing of cookware Aluminium circle:
Aluminium sheet - Punch - Aluminium Circles
|pecification||aluminium sheet circle|
|Alloy: 1050, 1060,1070, 1100, 1200,3003 ,6061 etc.|
|Temper: T6 O, H12, H22, H14, H24, H26, H18 etc.|
|Width: Up to 1800mm|
|Length: Up to 6000mm|
|Surface treatment: mill finished, anodized, embossed, PVC coated|
|Feature||Price is much more competitive than that of other series.|
|Satisfy regular industrial process of stamping, drawing with good elongation, tensile strength and high formability.|
|Great plasticity, corrosion resistance, electrical conductiviy and termal conductivity.|
|Easy to be welded.|
|Easy to be pressure processed, extended and bent.|
|Application||Sign board, Advertising board, Building decoration, Car body, Cooking utensil, Lamp holder, Fan leaf, Electrical part, Chemical instrument, Machined part, Deep-drawn or spinned part, Welded part, Heat exchanger, Clock surface, Decotation, Reflective instrument etc.|
|Alloy||Chemical Component %≤|
Application of cookware Aluminium circle:
1. Factory direct sells, with competitive price.
2. Quick delivery time, according to the clinet's demand
3. Expert in producing cold rolled and hot rolled aluminium circles
4. Can supply small trial orders
5. Many years producing technology to supply high quality products
6. Quick reply on the customer's questions