Cold Rolling/ Hot Rolling Aluminum Circles are widely used in furnitures like tables. But most aluminum circles clients requested are Deep Drawing Quality Aluminum Circle. These aluminum circle are widely used in kitchenware, cookware, reflector-light etc.
Aluminum Circle Features:
1. Wide range of selection on circles' size including customized shape and size;
2. Excellent deep drawing and spinning quality;
3. RoHS and REACH compliance.
The properties of aluminum circle for pots, cookware, non-stick aluminium circle (or shaped blanks) make them ideal for use in a number of markets including the cookware, automotive and lighting industries etc
1. Low anisotropy, which facilitates deep drawing
2. Strong mechanical properties
3. High and homogeneous heat diffusion
4. Ability to be enameled, covered by PTFE (or others), anodized
5. Good reflectivity
6. High strength-to-weight ratio
7. Durability and resistance to corrosion
|Alloy||1050 1060 1100 1200 3003|
|Temper||O, H12, H14, H18 and H24...|
|Diameter||50mm-1600mm, Commonly 200mm to 700mm|
|Lead Time||Within 30-45 days after receiving deposit|
|Packing||Standard Exporting wooden pallets or based on customer requirement|
|Material||Using high-tech machinery utilizing premium grade Aluminum Coil.|
|Surface:||Bright & smooth surface, free from defects like white rust, oil patch, edge damage.|
Though smelting, casting, hot-rolling, cold-rolling, heat-treatment, finishing and other technology,the heavy melting aluminum and an appropriate quality of alloying elements is processed to light nonferrous metal material which has the characters of fine luster, good looking, light weight, poison less and selflessness, and it also has good properties of transmitting electric current and heat, processing and corrosion-resisting applicability.