Used to the process of stretching, spinning, etc., can produce products such as kitchen utensils, electrical appliances, LED lighting shell.
The properties of aluminum circle for pots, cookware, non-stick aluminium circle (or shaped blanks) make them ideal for use in a number of markets including the cookware, automotive and lighting industries etc
Pure Aluminum Circle, like Alloy 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100 and Alloy Aluminum Circle, like Alloy 3003. Both hot treated and non-heat treated alloy can be used for aluminum circle production.
1) Alloy number: 1050 1060 1100 1200 3003.
2) Temper available O H12 H14 H16 H18.
3) Application: cookware utensil and basin.
4) Thickness: 0.3-6.0mm. (+/-0.02mm)
5) Diameter: 50-1600mm. (+/-0.5mm)
6) Production treatment: cold rolled or hot rolled.
7) Surface appearance: flat clean surface no whole, scratch, oil dirty and oxidation.
8) Cutting edge: neat cutting edge no burrs
1. Using in the deep drawn and making cookwares
2. Alloy: 3003
3. Temper: O H12 H14 H16 H18 and Etc.
4. Diameter: 50mm - 1600mm
5. Surface Finishing: mill finished
6. Materials : Cold Rolled and Hot Rolled and Continous Casting
7. Packing: EPE wrapped and in wooden box
|Product Name||Aluminum Circles for Deep Drawing and Spinning|
|Hardness state||H14, H16, H18, H22,H24, H26, H22 ,H32,H34 and “O”.|
|Product Size||Thickness: 0.30-8.0mm , Diameter: 20-1030mm|
|Surface Treatment||mill finished, coated|
|Min order quantity||5 tons|
|Application||Cookware, Electrical Appliances|
Aluminum circle Surface Quality
Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Discoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Aluminum circle Mechanical Property:
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property could meet the requirements of GB/T, ASTM, ENAW, and JIS Standard
Aluminum circle Packing:
First, plastic cloth with drying agent inside; Second, Pearl Wool; Third, wooden cases with dry agent , fumigation wooden pallets, aluminum surface could cover blue PVC film
Aluminum circle Certificate:
ISO9001:2008, SGS and ROHS (if client request, paid by client), MTC(plant provided), Certificate of Origin(FORM A, FORM E, CO), Bureau Veritas and SGS (if client request, paid by client), CIQS certificate
Producing Procedure from Aluminum Ingot to Aluminum Circles:
Aluminum Ingot/Master Alloys --- Aluminum Melting Furnace - --- Aluminum Slab --- Hot Rolling (Direct Cast) Or Cold Rolling (Cold Cast) – Punching – Annealing Furnace -- Final Inspection